screen-shot-2018-04-04-at-4-05-14-pm

Lawrence Wilson

Larry Wilson is public editor and a member of the editorial board of the Southern California News Group, where he is a twice-weekly columnist. For 12 years he was the editor of the Pasadena Star-News. He was the rock music critic of The Daily Californian from 1974-77. While getting his A.B. in English at UC Berkeley, he was a co-founding editor of the Berkeley Poetry Review. He has a master’s degree from the Thunderbird School of Global Management in Arizona.

screen-shot-2018-04-04-at-4-05-56-pm

Larry Levitt:

Larry Levitt is Senior Vice President for Health Reform at the Kaiser Family Foundation and Senior Advisor to the President of the Foundation. Prior to joining the Foundation, he served as a Senior Health Policy Advisor to the White House and Department of Health and Human Services, working on the development of President Clinton’s Health Security Act and other health policy initiatives. He holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of California at Berkeley – where he was an editor at The Daily Californian — and a masters degree in public policy from Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.

Richard Lee:

Ritchie Lee was the editor in chief of The Daily Californian in Spring 2017 and graduated in May 2017 with a bachelor’s degree in history. He currently works as a legal assistant in Phillips, Spallas & Angstadt LLP.

Karim Doumar:

Karim Doumar is the editor in chief and president of The Daily Californian. His term as EIC started in April 2017 and ends in April 2018, when he will graduate with a bachelor’s degree in geography and a minor in creative writing. He started at The Daily Californian as an opinion columnist in 2015 and worked his way up.

Katie Dowd

Katie Dowd is the senior producer for SFGATE.com. Before being hired at SFGATE in 2011, Katie was the sports editor twice for The Daily Californian and covered just about every sport on campus.

Trevor Greenan

Trevor Greenan is the managing publisher of The Daily Californian. His term started in April 2017 and ends in April 2018. Trevor is also serving as production manager, a position that he’s held since January of 2016 after developing the student-led department, and originally worked for the editorial side of the paper as a designer, news reporter and copy writer since 2014. He will graduate in December 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in both rhetoric and sociology.

Andrew Chau

Linda Schacht

Mariam Amin

Matthew Putzulu

Wendy Miller

Stacy Chang

Hannah Nguyen